Melado brings the Brazilian Keratin Treatment phenomenon to a new level –
giving you straight, shiny, healthy, frizz-free hair that is easy to manage,
without the harmful effects of harsh chemical straightening solutions.
Formulated in Brazil in state-of-the-art laboratories, the creators of Melado bring you a product that leaves hair up to 80% straighter for up to 4 months. Using Keratin (the natural protein that your hair is made up of), Melado is a semi-permanent treatment that leaves hair soft, healthy and straight, with enough natural texture to still achieve body in the hair when blow dried or styled.
The Melado team provides highly specialized training for your hair stylist, so you can be sure you are receiving a premium level of treatment and expertise when enjoying the Melado experience.
WHO CAN USE THE MELADO TREATMENT?
The beautiful effects of Melado will work on any type of hair. This treatment is absolutely perfect for dry,
brittle, coloured hair but also adds an infusion of straightness, shine and health to any hair type whether
it is frizzy, curly, short, long or even previously chemically treated hair.
For those clients with coloured hair, we recommend colouring your hair prior to your Melado treatment,
or 2 weeks after the treatment.
CARING FOR YOUR HAIR POST TREATMENT
- Hair must be washed the day of the treatment. Ask your stylist for further information.
- It is essential to use our sulphate free and salt free Shampoo and Conditioner to ensure you get the most out of your treatment.
- It is best to colour your hair either 1 week before your treatment or 2 weeks after your treatment.
- It is recommended that you apply conditioner to damp hair before swimming to protect from Salt water and Chlorine.
- You will always get a straighter result if you dry your hair with a blow-drier after washing.